In-House Program Manager
Posted on 1-17-2014
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Meet financial objectives by developing program budgets and monitoring expenses. Manage requests for payroll of all staff involved in the program. Monitor staff hours and document.
Recruit, select, and schedule appropriate staff; Arrange training and align training with programming goals; Ensure that staff has the tools, space, supplies and equipment needed; Approve and provide feedback to ensure appropriate educational standards are being met; Organize or schedule other people and their tasks.
Coordinate with external evaluator and facilitate delivery of project objectives; Collect and communicate data; Track progress and review tasks to make certain deadlines are met; Communicate project status, issues & problems to Director of Programming; Achieve program objectives by adhering to established logic model; Present numerical data effectively.
Maintain timelines and target dates; Communicate changes and progress; Complete programs on time and budget; Manage program activities; Organize and facilitate project planning, meetings, classes, reviews, demonstrations, assessments, surveys, focus groups and other project related events; Prioritize and plan activities.
Inspire and motivate others to perform well; Accept feedback from others; Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness; Assess ways to improve and promote quality; Apply feedback to improve performance; Seek increased responsibilities; Display willingness to make decisions; Include appropriate people in decision-making process; Make timely decisions; Use time efficiently; Follow instructions, respond to management direction; Take responsibility for own actions; Keep commitments.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required, Master’s Degree preferred
- Must be available second shift or evening hours
- Curriculum Development and Instruction experience required
- Teaching Experience required
- Preferably 2 years of program management experience
- Experience meeting program objectives
- Strong organizational, planning and analytical experience
- Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information
- Proficiency in MS Office Products is required
- Must successfully pass Level II background check and cleared through the Department of Homeland Security
- Opportunity exists for full-time employment depending on education, skills and experience
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on the telephone
Salary commensurate with experience.
TO APPLY - EMAIL YOUR RESUME & CREDENTIALS TO: email@example.com
No phone calls please